At FACT, we give independent and intelligent actuarial, administrative, computing and information advice for your:
- Health and welfare plans, and
- Retirement plans.
Our services include the following:
- Performance of actuarial valuations for purposes of plan funding, compliance and preparation of government filings
- Consulting on matters of withdrawal liability and other special calculations related to multiemployer pension funds
- Cost-impact calculations and projections to assist with plan changes, benefit design and labor negotiations
- Post-retirement valuation work for medical benefits and life insurance plans
- Representing client funds on issues related to assessing and contracting with third-party providers of medical services, prescription drugs, and administrative services
- Consulting on issues relating to plan administration
- Representing clients on actuarial issues with government agencies such as the IRS, DOL and PBGC
- Calculations related to prospective mergers and/or spin-offs of pension and welfare funds
- Certification of individual participants’ benefit entitlements, and
- Supervision and production of benefit statements.